Deer Park Cemetery Co.
Deer Park Chapel was incorporated in 1854 and soon afterward the area to the rear of the church was used for burials. Over 200 eight grave burial lots were sold originally. The size of the cemetery has vastly grown since then. In 1960 the company name was changed to Deer Park Methodist Cemetery Company. The Company consists of the cemetery and the old Deer park Methodist Church. The cemetery does a newsletter each year. The cemetery also holds events to honor the veterans buried within. Every six years the cemetery trustees produce a booklet listing who is buried in the cemetery and who owns the lots. We also have a columbarium for cremation inurnments. Many lots and niches are available for sale. The current President of the Board of Trustees for the Cemetery is Mel Blizzard. He can be reached at 443-462-8316 and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Other links to cemetery information: